Indian Music Experience Museum Bengaluru – an Indian musical and cultural hub, where you can dissolve yourself into the most amazing experience.
It can also be termed as Bengaluru’s most exciting cultural hub, The Indian Music Experience Museum (IME)
Indian Music Experience Museum Bengaluru details
This museum will be open from Tuesday to Sunday, with Monday being closed. From Tuesday to Friday it can be visited from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. While on Saturday and Sunday it can be experienced from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Must read details
- The museum is open on all public holidays.
- The official ticketing site recommends you to spare at least 90 minutes to get a proper experience.
- Ticket counter at the venue closes at 5 pm on weekdays and 6 pm on weekends.
- You can relish the cafe
- Limited parking space also available.
You can book your tickets from ticketing site book my show.
Also Read : Back Street Boys DNA World Tour 2023 Mumbai
FAQ’s : Indian Music Experience Museum Bengaluru
Where is the Indian Music Experience Museum?
It is in Bangaluru, Karnataka.
When can you visit Indian Music Experience Museum Bengaluru?
Tuesday to Friday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Is Indian Music Experience Museum Bengaluru open on public holidays?
Yes it will be open on all public holidays.
* Note that this update is information based. Any changes in time or days of opening is not based upon our decisions. You should always cross check the official site and notifications for accuracy and further updates.
Get yourself immersed in rich musical heritage of India, visit the Indian Music Experience Museum.